Submit your best Underwater Macro Photos and WIN a FREE Dive Package to Underwater.kr Lembeh Shootout 2012!!!
- Deadline for late entries: 05th Aug 2012
- The winners will be announced on 10th August 2012
- Open to all photographers
Photographer: Carmelo Andrades (Spain) Photo Submission: 1. Enter Competition: Submit Entry Form 2. Image File:
- Entries must be saved in JPEG format, saved at maximum quality(size, width, height) and sRGB color space.
- All of submitted images must contain EXIF data (recorded by the camera).
3. Labeling Images:
- Each contestant may submit up to 10 photographs.
- Name each file according to the following template: Your_Name_#.jpg (Example: John_Doe_01.jpg, John_Doe_02.jpg, John_Doe_03.jpg)
4. Create a folder with your name, collect your images in this folder.
5. Create a compressed archive file (ZIP,RAR or 7z) of the folder.
6. Submit the archive file to <firstname.lastname@example.org> (choose one method from below).
7. Wait for a notification. We will check and confirm every submission. if you will not hear from us within one week after your submission, please contact us.
The entry fee is US$10 per Image.
Payment must be made via paypal to <email@example.com>.
Prize: Underwater.kr Lembeh Shootout 2012 Dive Package (USD$$965.00).
- Accommodation (Twin share basis)
- All meals, morning and afternoon snacks
- Guided boat dives x 17 (air)
- Unlimited Self-guided House Reef diving
- All Tax
- Door prize for Winner!
- Lembeh Photo Shootout 2012 Detail
- Manado Airport Transport: USD$40/Car/Max 4pax/One way
- International / Domestic flights
Note: Prizes are non-transferable; no prize substitution or cash redemption allowed as provided herein. Prizes are non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Please read this first : Online Competition Rules
Images that have won or placed in photo contests with winning entries, may not be submitted. A winning image is defined as follows:
- any image that has placed 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in any contest that has resulted in prizes worth $100 USD or more.
- any image that has placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a major photography contest (to be determined subjectively by judges).
- any image that has placed 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in any photo of the year-type contest. Photos of the day, week, or month are fine, as long as they have not resulted in prizes worth $100 USD or more.